Boozy Lemonade Slushies #summer #freshdrink

Boozy Lemonade Slushies #summer #freshdrink

I made you folks these boozy lemonade slushies, a beverage that is neither pink nor sparkly.Weird right? Furthermore, truly, I'm feeling alright.

This beverage is most likely my most loved beverage that I have ever devised. It's one of those beverages that doesn't feel like you are really drinking liquor. No consuming, no persistent flavor. Just so much lemon enhance and slushie fun.

At the point when the climate gets warm, I need lemon and lemonade. That is the amount I long for lemon when I am hot. A ton. So it's regular that these lemonade slushies will be my go to this mid year. They begin with solidified lemonade and get a top dog of alcohol from lemon vodka and limoncello.

Also try our recipe Lemon Drop Cocktail

Boozy Lemonade Slushies #summer #freshdrink


Boozy lemonade slushies are a fun frozen summer cocktail.

Ingredients

  • 4 cups of lemonade (2 ice cube trays)
  • 2 ounces of lemon vodka
  • 1 cup of limoncello
  • To garnish
  • sugar
  • lemon wedges


Instructions

  1. Fill two ice cube trays with lemonade. Freeze until solid. Once frozen, put the ice into a blender with 2 ounce of lemon vodka and 1 cup of limoncello. Blend until smooth.
  2. Rub a lemon wedge along the rim of the serving glasses and dip the lemony glass rim into sugar to rim with sugar. Fill glass with slushy. Garnish with lemon wedge. Enjoy!


Read more our recipe Cracked Out Chicken and Rice Bake

Source : https://bit.ly/2EB7hDh

Post a Comment

0 Comments